Why does the car seal surface bubble
Automotive seal is an important part of the car, widely used in doors, windows, body, seat. Sealing, noise, dust, frost, shock absorption, thermal insulation and energy saving. It must have a strong tensile strength, good elasticity, but also the need for better temperature and aging resistance. In order to ensure the strip and the profile of the fastening, the cross-sectional structure of the strip size must be matched with the profile.
Automotive seal to improve air tightness, to prevent wind and rain intrusion into the compartment. Once the car seal aging damage, will cause the car leaking, increasing vehicle driving wind noise, leakage and it is easy to make the body corrosion, many people have been a lot of crimes because of this problem. Then the car door seals and other rubber seal products in the production process some of the problems may lead to door seals and other rubber seal surface of the bubble phenomenon, may be the reasons is the follows:
1. there is water (mixing point with calcium oxide);
2. not fully cured, unfamiliar look bubbles;
3. curing agent impurities are more small molecules of impurities into decomposition ahead of time, the bubble residual products;
4. the mold itself is unreasonable exhaust design, rubber line when the red line can not be discharged;
5. poor dispersion;
6. plastic compound refining a long time, there are bubbles when the product vulcanization.